According to sec3(1)No promoter shall advertise, market, book, sell or offer for sale, or invite persons to purchase in any manner any plot, apartment or building, as the case may be, in any real estate project or part of it, in any planning area, without registration of the project.
NOT REQUIRED TO GET REGISTERED.
- Where the area of land proposed to be developed does not exceed 500 sq meters or the no. of apartments proposed to be developed does not exceed 8 inclusive of all phases.
- If the State / UT Govt. considers to be necessary, it may reduce the threshold limit of 500 meters or 8 apartments for exemption from registration under this Act.
- Where the promoter has received completion certificate for a project prior to commencement of this Act.
- Where the real estate project is for the purpose of renovation or repair or redevelopment which does not involve marketing, advertising, selling or new allotment of any apartment, plot or building.
- Any real estate project outside the boundary of Planning Area.
- TYPE OF PROJECT AND FEES
Where the project is to be developed as separate buildings in phases, every such building or group of buildings as decided or declared by the promoter at the time of registration shall be considered as a phase and the promoter shall obtain registration under the Act for each phase separately.Registration process for the projects
- Every promoter shall make an application to the Authority for registration of the real estate project along with the application (Form A), a promoter has to submit his Personal information and his Project information. He will also have to submit documents related to projects launched by him in the last five years. This is done so that RERA can keep an official record of all his documents which should be made public.
2. If authority doesn’t approve or rejects an application within a month of its submission or does not give clear reasons that on what ground a promoter’s application has got rejected, the promoter would automatically get registered in RERA.
3. Once registered, all the information of a promoter will be uploaded on the RERA website. The promoter would also be given a login ID so that he can update his projects’ details for the awareness of the general public.
Individual(If Promoter is Individual)
Company /Firm(Other Than Individual)
Pan Card of Company/Firm
AADHAR CARD (which is linked with mobile no)
CIO, MOA, AOA of the Company,
Or Partnership Deed of the Firm,
Or LLP Deed of the LLP
Pan card, Aadhaar Card, 1 Photo of each Director/Partner
Address proof (Electricity bill/rent agreement)
- Director/Promoter Criminal Details (If any)
- Project Name:
- General Details: NEW / Existing Project.
- Type: Group Housing / Mixed Commercial and Residential /Commercial / Plotted.
- Project Date & Cost: Start Date End Date and Estimated Cost of Land, Estimated Cost of Development.
- Total No. Units:
- Contact detail to be submitted with RERA, mail id and mobile number
- Project Professional Details: Email Id, Phone No & Address of Contractor, Architect, Structural Engineer, Plumbing Consultants(If Any)
1) Land Title Documents- Patta/Lease Deed, आवटंन पत्र, Site Plan, 90B/90A order, Purchase Registry, Jamabandi Copy, नामांतर पत्र, Developer Agreement (if Any), Bank Loan Document (if land is mortgaged) Advocate Report/Title Search Report .
2) Approvals- Building Plan or Layout approval Latter and set of Approved Maps or Layout.
3) Facility Maps- • Water Supply • Rain Water Harvesting • Sanitation • Electrification • Fire Fighting Provision.
4) NOC: Fire NOC Airport NOC, Environment NOC, Any other NOC/Approval.
5) Separate Bank Account: Account No, Bank Name, Branch, IFSC Code, Address, Name of holder & Bank Statement.
6) Draft of Agreement for sale: Model Prescribed in Form-G
7) Google Map location & Four site photographs from all the four directions.
8) Balance Sheet.
9) Board Resolution.
10) Details of Any Litigation relating to the land.
RERA FORMS RELATED TO PROJECT
Application Form for Registration for Project in Rajasthan